Nameless




So last week I learned a lot at a conference. One of the biggest ideas that hit me was the idea of giving more credit to the creation than the creator. How so many times we talk about the names of great speakers, events, designers, etc. We can talk about top name artists, the favorite brand of the day, or even daily drama, but when the rubber meets the road when are we sharing the name of Christ and the story of salvation, the two most important topics. So at this conference we were challenged to mention the name of Christ more than any other name. To follow along with that idea, I decided to make this post about what I learned with no names. Obviously, several of you will know who or what I'm talking about. But this will be a challenge to me to focus on the name that's truly important, Jesus Christ.
Over the course of those several days, here are some of the topics that really got to me.


Here are some more pictures I took throughout the conference.






Labels: ,