Inspiring projects



Pinterest is a site chalk full of inspiring ideas, everything from the perfect wedding dress to homemade chalk paint to how to make a rug from a dress.
So oftentimes I find myself perusing fun and efficient with usually little to no time to complete them. Since Colorado however, my spare time has proven to be perfect for completing those oh so cute projects I never find time to do at home. After taking some time to decide which projects are my focus this go round I decided on the following three I had pinned to my ideas board.
1) reusable shoe liners made from cute fabric


2) a starburst clock made from wooden stir sticks
before

during

after

3) an eclectic rug of circles using anything from pipe cleaners and Pom poms to yarn and twine, perfect for using leftovers of almost anything (still in progress)



fun!
projected end goal

Labels: ,