La Tartine Gourmande


Where inspiring recipes come together from French (her childhood) and Irish (her husband's childhood) cuisines alike, La Tartine Gourmande has been one of my inspiration food blogs. Even though I've botched many of the recipes many times (that's from my lack of skill, not lack of a good recipe). Bea makes most of her recipes gluten free, not because she needs to, but because she wants to. Using whatever seasonal fresh ingredients she can find, a majority of her recipes remind you of the simple recipes of childhood with a couple fun touches thrown in. I can't do it justice with my lack of creative writing, so here's a couple pictures to show you her first ever cookbook.
And actually, I feel sort of proud to have loved her years before this cookbook came out. Now I just hope others can enjoy her recipes and stories as much as me. Be inspired by her new cookbook "La Tartine Gourmande - Recipes for an Inspired Life". And did I mention every single page is arrayed in beautiful color. My mom would laugh. She was the first to point out that I almost never would make recipe that wasn't in color. Here's for trying, mom!




I adore that yellow cup (above). I've checked it out and apparently it can go from microwave to oven to... ...(wait for it) STOVE. Yeah!

Her food styling is by far my favorite. It gives me a high bar to look at when I take pictures and blog post of recipes.




Hope some of these pics inspired you as several of her recipes did for me.


Labels: , , ,