On a Sunday...

...this is what I like to do.

  1. read- first, the bible then who knows
  2. go to church for conviction, fellowship, and plain old accountability
  3. be in the sun or rain, maybe next to a window for the latter
  4. play with little kids (or my favorite niece)
  5. take a nap
  6. make something out of nothing - after a busy week, doing something fun is really...fun
Today, i was so blessed by getting to experience 5 of the above. Put checkmarks next to 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6.

Pin It

I did go to our church in Denver in the morning but couldn't stay all day. So in my extra time in the afternoon I listened to a sermon by Seth Gerber, Magdalena, MX. To learn more about our churchs' ultra cool AC sermon app, check out my post.

As I laid in the nice warm sun, I listened and here are the thoughts I gathered.
So in short:
  1. Read the Bible with your mind
  2. Don't just read #1 and say "of course i am", Test yourself
  3. Do what you've been inspired to do/be/say/act despite all responses or lack therof



Labels: ,