Traveling to the Windy City




All packed up, clock hung, met with everyone, voted for my uncle running for commissioner, finished up pretty much everything I needed to do. Yes!

I'm heading to Chicago today and my flight will leave tomorrow morning at 10am. 

I'll try to post frequently with pictures but they might be a tad shorter than most since I'll be on the run for awhile. But I really want everyone to be involved. 

So here's my question for you. Do you have any travel suggestions for me? Is there one article of clothing, resource, or hobby you never travel without? Share in the comments. 

Other than obvious things like a phone, toothbrush, and bible, my one item would have to be...

...my crochet hook and some fun yarn

Colorful yarn.

Now, what's your favorite travel item?

Labels: , , ,