The Annual Potluck...and kids...fellowship


For the past three years, my aunt and uncle Mark and Sue have done a remarkable job at bringing together their potluck group couples with the kids and even grandkids. It was a huge turnout and a great time with cornhole tournaments, minute to win it games, fishing for the kids (pictures above), swimming, and even the classic 'count the candy in the jar' games. It was my first year to actually participate and it was a blast.

I was blessed to hold Joel (Kyle and Kyann's) and remember how much I loved that part of my pediatric nursing job.

The classic cornhole tournament


Sue and Dallas reminisced in my grandma Lucille's fur coats from ages ago

The tournament spectators

I just thought the tiny swimsuits on the fence were just too cute



Joel with his proud grandparents

Even after the sun went down, the fun continued. Sadly I didn't win anything...but, honestly, I think it's almost more fun to watch. Thanks everyone for making it such a fun time!

Labels: , , , , , ,