The first batch

Yay!
I don't have any pictures for you (except this generic one from google) but I wanted to share the great news. Our first batch of cards for the Japanese tsunami victims have been collected and will be sent out to be translated.

Our lovely sisters at the Tokyo church meet together for a monthly fujinkai, ladies meeting. They've offered to translate our cards and send them up to the coast. Once there, Dr. Harasawa will pass them out at his home visits and through various education and meetings with the temporary housing elderly.

Prayerfully, this project will continue and touch one person's heart in Jesus Christ's name. And I really want to thank those that have participated thus far. I'm in contact with the Tokyo sisters and the doctor so I will definitely post updates as they come.

Thanks!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,