Milwaukee Weekends


A couple months ago I decided to sign up for a TEFL/TESOL/TESL course through Oxford Seminars which basically teaches me how to teach English to non-English speakers. This is a great certification to have if you want to support yourself while living in a foreign country...like Japan. 
Anyway, once I confirmed my job in Kenosha I set up my course as close as possible, in Milwaukee. So for three weekends I get to go up there for classes. The week before my classes started I was able to meet Shayne and Emily and their kids out in Denver by coincidence. And they just happened to have relocated near where I was headed. So God's beautiful timing gave me such a wonderful blessing as I was able to enjoy their beautiful kids and get to know them better. Thanks S&E for all your hospitality!
My time after classes has been so fun filled with great memories of the whole family. Thanks for making me truly feel like I was at home.










Labels: , , , , , , , ,