Sixth Ebenezer


A daily inspiration to revive your soul
Find out more about who wrote it, why, as well as previous entries here.


*to be thankful….not feelings based on our circumstances, but based on the knowledge that God is in control of those circumstances and knows what is best! If I don’t receive what I asked for it’s because His way is better. Do I believe this?? When I read the story of Joseph, I ask myself, “What makes him a great person?” I think it has a lot to do with how he responded to difficult circumstances. He didn’t get stuck in self-pity. Instead, he allowed God to use him in whatever circumstance he found himself in. I Thes. 5:18 “In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you” is a great reminder to be thankful and I know for myself, I’m a lot more thankful if I don’t look around and compare myself with others! “He is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.” Eph 3:20 Aren’t we thankful HE is able, when we don’t feel able J

Thankful

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,